Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Read fast cause I'm in a rush. I'm going to Tomiko Tina's for her world famous "first time chili". How can somebody be that old and never made chili before? I'm all stocked up on Tum's, I might even take a couple before I go. And I have lots of Prep H in case of Johnny Cash's burning ring of fire happens tomorrow.

With all the excitement yesterday I forgot to tell you her name is Carroll.

Started working on the snow machine this morning with temp at -22c. Luckily the exhaust bolts had only come unscrewed, not broken off. One was still partially in, the other three completely out. I only found one of them. Of course Tomiko Don came to the rescue with 4 new bolts, lock tight and high temp silicone.

No time for new pics today, here's a couple more of the frozen water fall.

No comments: