Thursday, March 16, 2006

I know, I lost everything the first time when I pressed the publish button.

What a great day to be alive,....and retired! HaHaHa!!!



After I dragged off those poor trees I did, NOTHING! I just tooled around the lake checking cabins and visiting. Jack's chimney has tipped over. As you saw from Tina's comments, Kita went visiting last night. The good thing was that Don got Kita up on his snow machine. I tried today with no luck. But after a couple hours of running I finally coaxed him aboard. Here's some pics of him running full out. Do you know how hard it is to drive a snow machine with no hands at 30 Kph? The things I do to try and get original pics for my peeps.




Last night around 10:00 I climbed up on the slippery shed roof, in my T shirt, to get these moon shots just for you.

4 comments:

John and Cathy Miller said...

Well, I know I didn't ask that you risk life and limb to get that perfect shot for all us to enjoy. But, hey, thanks anyway.

Anonymous said...

What awesome pictures Frank,these are by far the best...All are fantastic but I love the ones of Kita...The moon pics are keepers...Thank you so much for capturing all those gems...Keep up the good work and we will see you soon...No visit from Kita tonite...

Anonymous said...

Liked the moon shots - no not the ones with your pants down! Isn't Tomiko a great place to be? One can actually go around mooning and not scare away the wildlife! Winter at the other end of the lake has been just as bad, but Tomiko Tina and I are planning gardens already in hopes of an early Spring. We've already had some Spring birds arriving - what a shocker for them coming from no snow in the South to Tomiko! Drop in through the snow to our place sometime. Cheers!

the Mailman Family said...

What great pics again - you humble us with your interesting life and scenery - and to think that we were worried about you out there all alone (no offense Kita & George - I mean of the human type). You seem to be having more fun than most of us!