Sunday, March 19, 2006

I know I'm a little early, 2 reasons. 1) What else do you do while your bread is rising? 2) I've been getting nasty emails when I'm late. Jeez, get a life! It's not always my fault, the internet connection out here is sketchy at best, often dies when I'm online. But I noticed that there were no offers to the dried doodoo.

Another moon over Little Tomiko.



I went to Jack and Linda's at 8:30 to water proof their leaning chimney. The good thing about steel roofs is that they self clear snow. The bad thing about steel roofs is that they self clear snow.



While I was on the roof, somebody went through Ron's yard and hit the lake doing Mach 2.5, yup, Kita followed him. By the time I slid off the roof, disconnected the toboggan and caught up to him he was at Dan Kelly's, about 1.5 kilometers. He wouldn't take a ride so he ran back. We had a coffee with Ron and then we dropped in to see Dave. While I was inside, Kita must have gotten tired and went home, which is good to know.

By the time I got home, the fire had gone out. George helped start it up.



George adjusts the damper.



Thanks big guy! I couldn't survive another minute in that cold, cold 22 degrees.



Do I resemble somebody whose initials are Jack?



PPS. No Tina, you can't have my buoy.

No comments: