Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Horizontal snow @ 7:00 A.M.

Thunder, lightning, high winds, and lots of rain last evening. Woke up this morning to snow going sideways. There is a 40 to 50 foot tree leaning towards the motor on my boat. I think it will miss the boat if it falls the rest of the way. Knowing my luck, if I cut it down it will do a triple gainer with a half twist and hit the boat so I'll just leave it. There's still too much snow to move the boat. It's hard to tell how much snow we got because of the wind. The wind is still blowing hard and from all directions. Peeing out side is a challenge.

1 comment:

the Mailman Family said...

Not to make you jealous or anything - but we are enjoying another sunny, spring-like day in Upper Clements. Our snow is gone again! If you ever think about moving, think of Upper Clements . . ., also near the Cultural Capitol of Canada (Annapolis Royal), believe it or not!