Saturday, March 04, 2006

Awesome sunset last evening.
We haven't talked about the weather for a while. This past week has been just great. Super sunny, the batteries are full. Temps down to around -10 at night. Right now it is -1. My thermometer, in the sun, is reading +19, and that's about how it feels. No need for a jacket. There was a bit of wind from the north but I am protected from that. It's funny watching Kita on a day like today. He'll lay on his pillow, stretch out on the skidoo trail, move to the shade and dig a hole to lay in. Then move back to his pillow.

I didn't get around to clearing the dead falls off the road today, maybe tomorrow, or the day after. I think I'm starting to get used to this retirement thing.

Here is a pic of George for the superkids, other people just have normal grandkids. I just can't get a pic of him with his eyes open, no matter how fast I click.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

ellia says "why george sleepin?"

how did you get so lucky to have 4 super grandkids?? i do agree, they are far more fab than the ordinary grandkid!