Monday, March 13, 2006


Sunset now happens at supper time. Since that is the only meal I eat, no pretty sunsets for a while.

Kita and I went for a skate this morning. Every time he tried to run he would fall down. I think he decided to visit Tomiko Tina but I managed to get his attention and call him back. Another dreary day. At least on snowy days you can go out side and shovel. Yesterday I propped open the door to the deck and put Kita's pillow on the deck. He came and went as he pleased. Today he stayed in the cabin all day. I cleaned the windows today. Now I can watch the people passing by. I can read my thermometer from across the room! Some time when I'm in town I should kidnap one of those little blue cars. (Molly Maid) There are just something that ladies, er WOMEN are better at like cleaning cat puke, doggie accidents and cleaning windows. And splitting wood would be good too.

No comments: