Thursday, March 23, 2006

Pretty darn nice day today, considering that they were calling for flurries, freezing drizzle and or rain.




It's amazing what happens when you embarrass people on the world wide web! Emails and phone calls apologizing for hiding behind their curtains. They are even threatening to come visit me. Tomiko Tina has been threatening all winter. But any body who knows her knows that she likes to take souvenirs from her visits. And were not just talking about spoons, although she might take them too, and your forks and knives. So I'll have to set some rules. She can't have my lamp, or crib table, or the post holding up my roof. And she can't have my stuffed animals. Not that kind of stuffed animal! Real, formerly live animals. Remember our motto, taxidermist will mount anything.

No comments: