Saturday, March 18, 2006

No time today for fancy photos.




I went to town this morning. I went to 9 different places. Back at Tomiko parking lot by noon. The next time I go to town I should put a notice in the North Bay Nugget and warn people to stay out of my way. I find it amazing how well little blue haired ladies can block. They should play football. You try to pass them on the left, they move left. You try to pass them on the right, and they move right. You make a fake to the left and they don't go for it. What's up with that?

Homemade cholesterol pie for supper. Double cheese, triple pepperoni, triple hot Italian sausage, casalingo salami. And mushrooms for the veggie(?) serving. I you don't hear from me tomorrow, come down and give me an oil change. I know it's not good for me and I'll be eating Tums all day tomorrow, but it tastes sooooo goooood. Actually tomorrow I 'm going down to Jack and Linda's place and see if I can make the bottom of their chimney waterproof.

Here's a pic of Kita running flat out, looking back and saying "What's the hold up old man?"



P.S. I'll accept photos of axes and atvs, but the response has been so good that I might try another nudie and find out if someone is willing to remove the dried doodoo from the south end of George. That would be true love!

No comments: