Thursday, March 02, 2006

The Chili House.
The chili was very good. I was a little nervous when Tina didn't have any. But, did I ever get..."tired". I haven't been that "tired" for years. I was so "tired" that I couldn't drive home. I hope I wasn't "tired" enough to make a fool of my self. I did get some sunset pictures from that end of the lake before I got "tired".
Today I did manage to run the power for the washer and dryer and new propane line for the dryer. I didn't get the exhaust vent done because I was so "tired" last night. I'll get that done first thing tomorrow. It's about time because I'm almost to the point of turning my underwear inside out.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I didn't realize you were that religious until I seen you praying to the porcelain god. I'm glad you were able to say your prayers even though you were so "tired". Sounds like you still got alot done today, I'll give you credit for that one. Cheers.

the Mailman Family said...

Sounds like you had fun . . . too bad you were so "tired"!