Thursday, March 30, 2006

Well, I didn't get any water today, no ambition. I split and stacked a little bit of fire wood and that's about it. Lots of wind, if we had water, we could go surfing. While I was working on the wood, I remembered that this was a job I was going to do during the long, cold boring winter. Winter was just too darn short, and too much fun. I think we should petition old Mother Nature for another 3 months of winter. Who's with me on this?

I got buzzed by another helicopter. I wonder what they are looking for? I heard on the radio that the MNR is protecting the white moose around the Chapleau area. May be they are looking for something else that is big and white to protect.



Quiet news day so I'll just ramble. You've probably noticed that every body here has nick names. Which is good for me because I have always had trouble remembering names.
( random thought: I read some where that people who have trouble remembering names have no sympathy for their fellow human beings. As if I care.) Nick names help because there are way too many Rons, Dons, and Dans out here. Most nick names are usually linked to where a person lives, ex. Doe Lake Randy, or their profession, ex. Minky (mink farmer). When I was over to Fraser Town the other day, I heard the nick name "Berlin". I checked the maps and couldn't find a Berlin lake, and I can't think of a job associated with Berlin, so I'll have to do more research on that one.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Frank if you find out any info on Berlin let me know!!! LOL I'll see you some time this comming week ... Untill then.

Cheers.