Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Let's see how this is going to work today.



Really slow. Oh the humanity! I went to town today. The human race would be alot better off if they got rid of the racing part, and maybe a few of the humans too. They are calling for double digit temps and rain so I'm all set to stay here for awhile.

You urban-suburbanites miss the music of nature. Every morning at sun rise the lake starts cracking and popping and it echos off of the hills. The wood peckers are going nuts again. When I got home, one pecker must have been knocking his head on a big old hollow tree, neat sound. I could do with out the ravens on the point across the lake. The cawing alllllll day gets on the nerves a bit. Here's a picture of a crack in the lake with my cigarette package stuck in it.



I have a beach!



P.S. Last night the paper boy informed me that a member of the "over the hill gang" was upset and is requesting amnesty. She/he would like to join the "over the lake gang" instead. Hmmmmm, seems like we have a deserter in our midst.

No comments: