Saturday, March 25, 2006

Another dull, grey day.


Well, there goes the neighborhood! I got a call from North Bay Dan last evening. He is going to change his name to Tomiko Dan. They are going to start building a new house in about 4 weeks and sell their house in town and move out here permanently. They own the middle cabin straight across the lake from me. They are usually the first cottagers in the spring and the last to go in the fall. They also have a flock of alarm clocks, I mean chickens. I don't know if I can stand this population explosion. Maybe I'll have to move to Nunavut.

So Rich says he is comming for a visit in April. What year Rich? You were just here, she's not going to let you go away so soon. Do you have to pay for an extra seat for that ball and chain around your ankle? A wise old man once told me that it's cheaper to rent than to buy. I think he was talking about cars, but I'm not so sure now.

No comments: