Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Kita didn't want to come inside at 11:00 P.M. last night.



I spent most of the day outside. It seems that a number of trees that were interfering with my solar panels fell during the winter. I dug them out of the snow and dragged them out into the open. Tomorrow I'll haul them away with the snow machine. The weather today was what you call variable. This morning we had xmas card type snow, later blowing snow, a little sun and it kept changing all day. Spring is just around the corner.

Maple Buds


Birch Buds


I found something interesting. I bet you urban suburbanites didn't know that there is such a thing as a snow spider.



The spider did not survive his photo sitting. I don't like spiders, they are third on the list behind black flies and mosquitoes.

I think I'll wait till Saturday to go to town.

2 comments:

Michelle said...

don't tell kaeden and ellia that you killed that spider.. they'd be quite upset with you! they love thier "buggies"

Anonymous said...

Only at Tomiko Camp...Don's Doggie Delivery Service...Kita made her way down the lake tonite to visit..I was glad to see her...Dont have too many visitors this time of year....Kita can visit anytime...until... breakup...Then she'll have quite the trek around the lake then...Don plopped Kita on his sled and away they went to deliver her home...Take care Frank..see you soon..TT