Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Testing, testing 1, 2. I've been having such a problem posting the blog lately, that I'm going to try to post in the morning. The only problem will be trying to remember what I did yesterday.

After I got home yesterday and put away 3 weeks of groceries, fought the blog, and couldn't win at solitaire, I didn't feel like cooking supper. So I just had bacon and eggs.



BONUS! Double Double yolks! How's that for a coincidence? Hey, if you don't like what I eat, you feed me. Just remember that I don't eat anything that a dog can pee on.

Today's plan 1) do dishes (can't wait for laundry day). 2) continue digging out wood pile. 3) continue organizing the garage.

P.S. Thought for the day: Just because you've seen someone's white bum doesn't mean you know them.

No comments: