Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Sorry I'm late, an old pal from the place that used to pay me called right at posting time. Nice sky last eve.


This morning was Saturday morning. What? It wasn't? Well it can be any morning I want it to be, I'm learning this retirement thing. Kita woke me up at 6:45. By the time I had a few cups of coffee, read the paper and did the dishes, it was 1:00. I thought I should haul some water because they are calling for rain tomorrow and I don't know what the rain would do to the lake. I think the lake will be OK. Once you get away from the shore there is only a few inches of snow and there is almost 3 feet of ice.

I was thinking about the new pump and water line that I'm putting in in the spring. I was wondering if there is 3 feet of ice, what happens when there is one foot of water. Will the sand freeze? Will I have to bury the water line under the sand? Have you ever tried to dig wet sand? Impossible, it keeps caving in.

That answers that. Not frozen.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

i lose track of the days of the week as well ;)