Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Two posts in one day! This morning worked good and I just decided to see if the time of day did make a difference, but it is smoking right now.

OK, you can call me lazy again. I didn't get the whole wood pile uncovered. It took about 3 hours to chip the ice off of the bottom of the tarp and there is still 5 feet of snow on the back side of the pile. I slipped off the top of the pile but I only hurt my pearly white.



I had a visit from a different helicopter today but this one just kept on trucking.



After I quit working on the wood I went for a walk on the lake. There are big cracks every where and I found this hole right through the ice. I think I'll top up my water supply early tomorrow morning.



Here's a pic of the public beach, roll up your pants and go wading.



The snow is going pretty fast and Kita found what's left of his Xmas present from the Mailmans.



P.S. Don't forget to read below.
P.P.S. Addition to thought of the day: You never know what the front will look like.

1 comment:

the Mailman Family said...

Kita is getting alot of mileage out of that ball! Looks like spring is finally coming to Little Tomiko Lake.