Friday, March 24, 2006

Morning.



Afternoon.



I missed a gorgeous sunrise this morning. The snow on the lake was pink and orange. But since I sleep in the nude, and I have to be careful of those fancy telescopes, it was gone by the time I got dressed.

I'm calling today the first day of spring. We're a little slower in the north. I mean the weather is. I saw a pair of pileated woodpeckers, and the ravens on the point across the lake are cawing all day long. I heard seagulls, although I didn't see them. And I have mud in my yard. I still have 3 feet of snow but the paths I shoveled are mostly bare.

I finally got the deck cleaned up, now I have to clean up the garage again, again.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello Frank....Just tuned in...Have been out for a couple of days and found this need to catch uo on our blogger....As I can see all is well at your end of the lake...I will be coming to visit you very soon...I will not try and take your lamp but may suggest on maybe making another one just like it...And yes I do have this problem with lifting things out of ones camp...but I cant help it!!!!Im sure thats why all is suggesting I stay away from your camp..I promise...If I want it I will ask you first!!!!Keep up the good work and thanks again for those awesome pics...so much appreciated...Regards...T.T.