Saturday, March 11, 2006

6:25 A.M., yeah, I know, Kita again.
6:35 A.M., fog.

The day turned out nice and sunny. There was a pretty good breeze from the south though. I let the fire burn out and opened all the windows to freshen the cabin. George even went outside for a little while.
I started cleaning out the generator shed today. Since it is my original shed, it has some original stuff, a real archeological dig. Now, some of the stuff that I can't/won't throw out is in the clean garage.
While I was having my coffee, they were talking about a UFO on the radio. So reporter Frank snapped a couple of pics. See if you can spot it.

George found a new use for old snow shoes.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello there Frank....Do you know you are keeping us entertained down at this end of the lake...This blog,I must say is the highlite of our day...So please keep up the good work...Looks like you might be stick there for a while...You lucky ducky....Take care and love those pics....