Monday, March 06, 2006

Some days you almost have to believe in a higher power. It's been like this for over a week.

I went out around 9 this morning clear the road. This is as far as I got on one tank of gas in the chain saw.

The supervisor quit half way through the tank of gas and went home to his pillow.

Roll off the last chunk and were all done here.

#2 job.

#2 all done.

While I was having palpitations today, I had a great idea. With all this naturopathy and health care issues on the go, I should give stress tests. That way I could get paid for someone else to do my work for me. And I have a kazillion hectares to bury the ones who flunk the test.

Off to town tomorrow. They are calling for rain or freezing rain on Thursday. I guess soon I'll have to plan on being isolated for a few weeks.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tell that dog to get back to work! Doesn't he have to earn his keep?

The cleaned out garage looks great!

the Mailman Family said...

Now I know how you keep so slim! I guess you don't have to worry about getting bored - always something to do!