Sunday, April 30, 2006

Yeah, I know that I'm late. I went to Frasertown to lend a hand to the mayor. Well, both you and I know that he's not really the mayor, more like the foreman of public works. He's a well mannered foreman though, he says "yes ma'am" a lot. But we'll let him keep his delusions.

Last evening, I was enjoying the view when I noticed a huge white bird off of Glen's point. I grabbed the camera and jumped in the boat. I was only 1/4 of the way there when it took off. So these are the best pics that I could get. I had to digitally magnify them, so they are not too clear. Does any body know what it is? I'm thinking some kind of a swan.






These pics are pretty nice.




I've got no elbow room here, any more. Dave and his son are in, Bruce is in, and the Sullivans too. I think that I've been making a mistake by telling everybody how nice it is here. I only told you that so that you wouldn't feel bad about me living out in the middle of no where. It's always too hot, too cold, too much snow (all year round!). Too many bugs and bears, and bares too. No, you wouldn't want to be here. Really, you wouldn't like it. No, no, no.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The Bird Lady of Little Tomiko says it looks like a Snow Goose (probably blown off course on it's way to Moosonee or retarded) Let us know the results when all the votes are in. Good shots, Frank.

Anonymous said...

Yeah I agree ... definatly a Snow Goose ... I'm surprised you weren't to "TIRED" to get back home Frank!!! Take care and keep up with all the good shots!! See you all in May!!

Cheers,
Rich.