Thursday, April 27, 2006

Last evening.


-6 degrees at 6:30 am


+9 degrees at 3:00 pm


I don't know what kind of bud/leaf/animal this is, but it looks prehistoric.


I went to town this morning. I always seem to go on national blue hair day. Shut up, Rich. I've never seen so many walkers in the grocery store. They should understand that I don't really want to be there, so get out of my way so I can go home. I picked up a couple of security lights so that nobody can do the ninja visit on me.

It's official, the newfies hit the lake next Friday. Yahoo! Cod fish cheeks and tongues and seal flipper pie. Yummie!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I see by a recent comment, that your fame has spread to St. Thomas, so Frank, there's a lot of of people just waiting for the right moment to make a comment.
By the way, do you have any good advice as to how we should prepare ourselves for the up-coming Newfie visitation? Enjoying your early AM pictures. Probably the only way I'll get to see the Lake at that hour. Thanks, Frank and hope to see you, once the "Queen Mary " hits the water.