Thursday, April 06, 2006

Snow last evening.



Nice day today, sweater temp this morning, long sleeve T shirt when the sun came out around 10:30. And tan your butt this afternoon. I've gone as far as I can on the wood for a little while. No place to stack the wood and still 4 feet of snow on the back of the pile. I could shovel an area to lay down more pallets and shovel the pile, or I can wait until Mother Nature takes back what she brought. No decision there.



Now it's time to answer some fan mail. Some people think it is rude of me to pick on them. This is an equal opportunity blog, no one is safe. My blog, my rules. To prove this, when ever I make my first mistake or, if I ever make a fool of myself, I'll pick on me. Whoa! Hold on there before you flood me with those salacious comments,(look it up Rich), remember Blogspot probably has limited resourses.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

um, isn't that "resources"? perhaps YOU need a dictionary too.