Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Here's how were doing so far on the ice.







I have to send a big thank you out to Greg. Thanks to Greg it only took me 7 hours to replace the impeller in my out board motor(60 HP Evinrude). Here's how his advice went, wrong, right, wrong, wrong, wrong, wrong, wrong, right, wrong, wrong, right , wrong, wrong, wrong. It's hard to believe that his Dad has been building boats for 75 years. I guess they wouldn't let him in the family business so he became a programmer weenie.

It was rather windy today, and I guess one time that I went into the house I didn't completely close the door and the wind blew it back open. George escaped but I managed to catch him before he wiped out all the moose, wolves and bears.

They are calling for rain the next few days, which is a good thing. It should help get rid of some ice and it will give me a chance to do some house work. I still haven't made bread and I'm thinking of using a shovel instead of the vacuum cleaner.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

oh no, would Martha be ashamed of your housewife skills?