Sunday, April 23, 2006

Just another dull, grey day here. So I thought I would post some pics of dull, grey days from Nova Scotia, taken on my retirement tour last December.

Fishing boats moored at Annapolis Royal.


Fishing boats at Digby.


The Digby Gut, the passage from the Annapolis Basin out to the Bay of Fundy.


You ladies, women, girls,... I'm not very good at this political correctness thing. You humans with two X chromosomes will be proud of me today. (That shouldn't offend any one.) I defrosted the fridge and cleaned the oven. I'm a little concerned about the oven though. Would cleaning it twice in sixteen years be too much? I wouldn't want to wear it out. That's it for today, maybe tomorrow will be sunny and I'll be more inspired.

1 comment:

the Mailman Family said...

Hey, if you're in the mood for housework - come and help me with mine! We have a self cleaning oven now and I never get around to turning the self clean thing on - I usually try for 2 oven cleanings a year - don't want to wear the thing out. Plus, if you wait until it's real dirty, you appreciate it looking clean that much more!