Friday, April 14, 2006

Last evening.


Today seems like the reverse of yesterday, nice this morning, calling for rain this afternoon.


I finally checked out the water pump on the out board, AOK. I came in early this afternoon, not so much because of the weather but because of human beens. Lots of noise out here. It sounded like somebody was trying to beat the crap out of his back hoe. I think that somebody was in the bay across from me (I don't know what the locals call it, I'm going to name it Fennell's Bay) using a chain saw. So much for peace and quiet and the noises of nature. Speaking of nature, did any Tomiko residents see the four geese this morning around ten o'clock? They weren't Canada geese, only one of them honked and not very often, snow geese? Speaking of birds, my son is in California, doing whatever he does, and has posted pictures of birds from that area on his blog (link to his site on the right--->)

No comments: