Monday, April 24, 2006

I took Kita for a boat ride this morning, to see what we could see. Not much.


So here are a couple early morning pictures from Upper Clements, Nova Scotia.




Just another cool, damp day. They are calling for a chance of snow over night. I did see that Dave and/or Sharon are in. I think that I might drop over for a visit tomorrow. Don't tell them or they might hide, like some people I know.

I got an email from my cousin Gord today. He and my Aunt Bessie and hopefully, cousin Don are coming for a visit in May. Once that crowd gets here, they'll probably fall in love with the place and I'll never get rid of them! Just kidding, I can't remember the last time I saw these cousins, probably close to 15 years, I think. I'm really looking forward to the visit. And Gord, you make sure Don gets here, one way or another. I hear duct tape works well. Oh crap! More clean up to do, I better start right now! Later.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just Dave for now, but when you stop by could you check my oven???
It would save me some work when I get there.
We look forward to logging on to your site every day. I was under the impression that you were the shy, quiet type (I wonder where I got that idea??) See everyone soon
Sharon

Frank Brown said...

I think that I've had my head stuck in a gas oven far too long!

John and Cathy Miller said...

Frank, I do hope Gord and Don get their mother up to see you. I know that Gord was disappointed that he didn't make it up as planned earlier. We discovered when we bought our new computer that "they" no longer come with the 3.5 floppy drive. John's old Sony digital uses the 3.5 floppy to record. So John hasn't taken any pictures lately. Mine are too "crappy" to publish. I was surprised to see how quickly the ice left your lake!

Well, that's my short snapper for the day, gotta go!

Cathy

John and Cathy Miller said...

One more thing...I noticed that 1833 people have looked in on your page since you put in the counter. Would you say you have a growing following or is it just me checking in to see if you dared to remove the towel?

Frank Brown said...

I hope that last one was Cathy, not John!

John and Cathy Miller said...

Ooops!