Thursday, April 20, 2006

A little late, but I have a good excuse.
.
.
TADAA!


6:00 AM, You can thank Kita for this one, GRRRR.


They are baack! Quite a few mosquitoes out last evening, see you in October!


I worked my butt off today. My mouth is so dry that I couldn't give a DNA sample to CSI. I split wood for 4 hours this morning and put in the dock and boat this afternoon. The boat fought me for 3 hours and I ended up breaking one of the bunks on the trailer. I then went for a ride around the lake. There are 2 spots of ice left, one quite big one in front of Lorna's and another one on the point west of the next bay past Sullivan's. I'll take the camera for tomorrow's ice report. That's it, I'm done, good night.

1 comment:

the Mailman Family said...

WOW - you're the one with the great spring weather now! We have had wind, rain, and more wind since the weekend. It must be great getting your boat in the water and looking forward to summer - too bad it has to include mosquitoes! Don't work too hard - you're not as young as you used to be!!!