Sunday, April 09, 2006

Last evening.


Kita and I were out early this morning. He's looking towards Frasertown.


Quiet day today because it's, let me look it up, yup it's Sunday. I opened up the air vents to the crawl space and tried to tidy up a little around the yard but stuff is still frozen. The spiders were every where. Yuck, I hate any thing with more than four legs. And there are a few two legged critters that I don't like either.

The verdicts are in:
Case number 1; 37 guilty votes. There was one innocent vote from a silly lady, but since we should never have given them the vote, we'll just ignore this one. (my blog, etc). So the verdict is unanimous. The punishment will be decided at the next soiree. ( that's French, Rich)

Case #2; It's been decided that Kita is too kind and gentle to have done this deed. The decision is that George, aka Mack the Knife, must have squeezed his 20 pound fat body out through a mouse hole and made the mess to incriminate Kita. His motive was to have all the dog food for himself. Editor's note: I think he lost a pound, he still doesn't like his food.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope you enjoyed your care package from the other night, because with the female voting comment it will probably be the last one you get for a very long time. Maybe George will share his cat food.

Frank Brown said...

I'm just too sensitive, I laughed so hard I cried.