Thursday, April 13, 2006

It cleared up nicely this afternoon.



It rained all day yesterday and by last evening you could have canoed on top of the ice. Today the water has drained through the ice.





I was actually in the water this afternoon, I hauled some water to check my outboard motor and see if I had to add another "wrong" to Greg's instructions. I do. The water is high, almost over my green rubber boots right at the shore. I usually have any where from 1 to 8 feet of sand beach.

As you know, we had the first ever trial on the WWW. and the guilty party was indeed properly convicted. Well, now it seems that the poor innocent victim has settled out of court before a punishment could be handed down. Oh, these women with their evil feminine wiles. Nothing more to say about that, except "WHIPPED!", right Rich?

1 comment:

Michelle said...

ellia thinks those clouds are "dairy bootyful" (aka 'very beautiful')