Tuesday, April 25, 2006

If you like your summers not too hot, then I guess this past summer was perfect, if not just a little bit short. Note to Linda, don't show these pics to Jack or he'll turn around and head back to Disney World!






This one will make somebody home sick.


That's the last time I warn people that I'm going to visit. I drove the boat up hill and down hill across the white caps, through the freezing spray, just to find that Dave wasn't home. I do shower once in a while you know.

It was slushy today, so I decided to set up my weather station. I've only had it for over a year. I did have it set up when I was a townie, I just never seemed to get around to installing it here. I put the wind speed/direction sensor about twenty feet up my TV antenna tower. And that's all that got done today.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

If you know any Americans, send them the pic of your boat and tell them it was taken in July!