Saturday, April 08, 2006

I didn't plan on another post today but I got my chores done. I put away the snow machine and snow suits and took out the bug jacket. AND I don't have to cook supper. Life is really good when you score left overs! The temperature dropped quickly last night, -10 at 7 this morning, and did strange things to the lake. Hills and valleys, cracks and craters.







Hey, I don't make up the news, ok sometimes I might, but mostly I just report it.
The jury is coming in with their verdict.

Juror #1 " I think I know the identity of "TT", I think her name is Czarina".

Juror #2 " If a man can't put his boots where he wants, he might as well be a eunuch"
(look it up Rich)

Juror #3 "A man with out his gun cabinet, well just isn't a man."

Juror #4 "I think "TT" should be thrown into the lake. If she sinks, she is a witch, if she floats, she is guilty".

Editor's note: Kinda hard to do that test right now. (Was that you Rich?)

So far it's not looking too good for "TT", but keep the verdicts coming in.

PS Some answers to last night. Yes, I am a new guy on the lake, bought the place in April 1990 so this is only my 16th anniversary. The previous owner was David Lindsay.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey if she floats on the water (which she will Because of the Ice) than she is guilty!!!! It's a win win situation. Frank, I gave gramer up a long time ago!!! As you can tell!!! By the way who went in because it was cold???? I'm not sure I remember!!! Cheers, Buddy and congratulations on not getting "Tired" Last night!!!

Rich.