Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Sun set last evening.



Windy and foggy and lots of rain today.



Boring report today. You probably don't want to hear that doing laundry, dishes, vacuuming, and making bread takes almost as much time as replacing an impeller. I would have vacuumed George but he was sleeping on the top bunk. Hey, I don't criticize how you do your house work. Besides George likes it. Spaghetti and extra hot Italian sausage for supper tonight, and tomorrow, and probably the next day. That's one meal that hard to cook for just one.

Last night I was doing crossword puzzles,(no, they don't have pictures Rich) with the TV on as background noise. I hear this young lad say "I don't want to become an old naked guy with a scraggly beard living in the woods." Where do these TV people come up with these ideas? Reality TV? I don't think so!

PS: In answer to Greg's whining Email, you do not have to have a Blogger account to make a comment. But since you are only a programmer, I'll get Rich to explain it to you.

No comments: