Sunday, April 16, 2006

0 degrees at 7:00 A.M.




9 degrees at 3:00 P.M.




We'll be boating soon. I guess that means the summer residents will back. More humans! Not that the humans I see in the winter are boring, but a change is as good as a rest, they say. For Nancy, if you go through the narrows, I'm the only one in the bay on the right.

This morning I shoveled snow off of the rest of the wood pile and got the tarps off. I'll let the ice defrost before I finish splitting and stacking. I dug out the seats for the boat, so it's all ready to go, not that I'm anxious or anything. I just figure that if you can't go on the water you should be able to go in it. Then I spent time cleaning you know where. It's getting better every time, a place for everything, if I can remember the place. And that was the whole day.

I think I'll go for a ride tomorrow morning and check out my 3 km driveway.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

i told ya, you just might make that april 22 prediction after all!