Saturday, April 01, 2006

We had a real heavy down pour last evening. After it was over the fog rolled in.





It rained all morning. I must have walked 10 miles letting the dog in and out and in and out and in and out. How do you tell a deaf dog that it is still raining? Not much to report on or talk about today. Being such a crappy day I just did house work which doesn't instill deep thoughts in me. Think Frank, think. Oh, I guess the cat is out of the bag on "Berlin". I sure hope Rich's girl friend has a sense of humor, never mind, I guess she all ready proved she does. That's it for now. The sun just popped out so I'll go catch some free vitamin D while I decide what to have for supper, I forgot to take something out of the freezer.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Frank...Tomiko Tina here from Frasertown....nice pics today Frank....beautiful...Will let you know what nite you are to join us for supper...no chili on the menu this time....take care frank and well keep in touch....