Saturday, April 22, 2006

Just grey skies today.






Boring report today. It rained, so I got caught up on the house work, which I find rather uninspiring. No wonder all the great doers and thinkers were...No, don't go there Frank, you might not get any more left overs! I had to haul water up from the dock to fill my tank and do two loads of laundry. 15+15+15+15+60= yeah, that's about right, 120 gallons. I can't use the old pump because, as you should remember, Kita ate the center of the water line the last time I went to Frasertown for supper.

I did go and visit poor old "Bic" this afternoon. Poor "Bic", poor, poor, poor old "Bic". TSK, TSK. Not much more you can say about poor, poor old "Bic". He's just a very faint shadow of his former self. He should have about twenty purple hearts by now. See what you have to look forward to Rich?

No comments: