Wednesday, April 05, 2006

No pretty pics today, just a dull, flat grey day. Kind of reminds me of Halifax every day until about 11:00 am. This was yesterday afternoon.



The phone rang off the wall, well twice, with people checking up on my injuries. The foot reattachment surgery seems to be a success. It was suggested that I use whiskey EXTERNALLY! Vodka maybe. Speaking of vodka drinkers, and Rich, here's some fluffy, pink clouds from last evening.





I split quite a bit of wood today. That wasn't the plan. You see, when I've been telling you that I was splitting a little every day, it was a little bit. I went to the Jack school of chores where the motto is "What doesn't get done today, can wait till the year after next." All day it looked like it was going to rain any second. So the plan was to split until the rain started and then go in and make bread. No bread today.

Kita and I went for a walk out my driveway. There is still about 1.5 feet of snow on the road. We only went as far as the gravel pit. I called him over and told him that it was time to go home and took this picture. I turned around and, no dog. I guess we can use this pic for an APB. If anybody finds him, tie him up to the yardarm and kick his butt. I think he ran off the last time I took his picture.



Never mind, he just came back. Hey it's snowing! Yipee!

1 comment:

the Mailman Family said...

What an innocent face - I'm sure Kita would NEVER run off! Like the cloud pics too!