Saturday, April 15, 2006

7:00 A.M.




3:00 P.M.




The wind took turns blowing out of the north and south all day pushing the ice in and out. It's funny, I think the only thing holding it all together is the ski doo tracks. The round track is one I made when the ice was a little slushy, so I could haul water the next day, back in February I think.

The first thing that I have to do tomorrow is clean up the garage again. Old story, hey? I was doing a little project and needed my hot glue gun. After throwing stuff around for forty-five minutes, I finally found it. After another twenty minutes I found the glue sticks in the first place that I had looked for the gun. Being so disorganized wouldn't be so bad if you didn't have such a bad memory.

It's been very quiet today. I wonder if aliens came and beamed everybody up? Other than that, nothing going on, oh wait, I saw a Great Blue Heron fly by today. I like herons, they bark like a dog.


Not my picture.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love your pictures Frank! Never have seen Little Tomiko in the winter so I am really enjoying your pictures. I have been using my summer pictures of Little Tomiko in an advertising campaign. Still not sure exactly where you are located on the lake.
Nancy