Friday, October 20, 2006

That's not enough sun to charge my batteries.




Around 9:30 this morning, I finally got around to tie strapping the wires for the fog lights. (since last xmas). Kita must have thought we were going some where and jumped in the truck. At 12:30 he was still waiting to go.


Quiet day, no rain but no sun either. I finished up wiring the garage and cleaned up the mess I made. I had to run the generator to charge the battery in the boat. It was dead yesterday, but luckily I have two batteries and gave myself a jump start.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just got home from work, poured a glass of wine and checked the email. I figured it was too early to peek at the blogs so I checked my last entry again. Lo and behold, all the captions showing...

Wish I know what I did, for next time!

If we weren't having similar weather, I'd feel sorry for you! Maybe we will get some sun by Sunday, no pun intended.

The picture of Kita in the truck is a definite "Awwww"...

C

PS I would wish you a great weekend, but since you are retired, everyday is like a "weekend". So there you go...sigh...

Anonymous said...

Hmmm....Woosie eh?
Thems fightin' words.
We'll duel at dawn!
Not until June though.
I'll be the one wearing the full body mosquito netting.

$20 buys me a photo where I see a bit more ice (and a little less Frank). None of these reprints of photos that you didn't use in September!

Enjoy the winter.
Steve