Monday, October 23, 2006

I didn't post this picture of my shin yesterday so that it wouldn't ruin your roast beef and Yorkshire pudding. Don't ask, no, it wasn't George. Yes, it hurts a lot more than it looks.


"They" were forecasting rain with wet snow, but...


George whined and cried to out side. This pic was taken about 9.2 seconds later.


Kita, on the other hand was in his element.


We didn't have bread school today, postponed until a later date. I did finish the boat trailer. The menu for the week is spaghetti. It's hard to make sauce for one, so tonight is spaghetti and grouse breast, tomorrow is spaghetti and meat balls, and the next day is spaghetti and hot sausage.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

1. Why is Goerge tied on? Isn't he a free spirit?

2. Yeah! Snow! Some people have all the luck!

3. Scrambled eggs and ketchup for supper. My fav... I'm on my own tonight and anything goes...

4. Spaghetti, tomorrow. I found ground beef in the fridge. Something for me to do tonight to earn my keep...

C

the Mailman Family said...

Ohh, that looks sore! How did that happen? Way too much snow and way too early for my liking.

Anonymous said...

PS Sorry, I forgot to note your injury. Actually, it was a mental block. I'm not the best when it comes to blood and gore - I need practice.

So, was it a legitimate accident or something you's rather not talk about?
C