Friday, October 06, 2006

Another nice evening on the Tomiko.










A foggy morning at -3.2 degrees.


There was so much frost this morning that it was too damp to work out side so Kita and I went bird watching. We saw three of the tasty variety. The first one flew before we got close enough. Kita flushed the second one too soon. And the third one took off after I passed it as I was coming back into the yard. This shot is looking down the big hill on my driveway.


I met a bunch of guys that have a contract to thin out the bush. That lost dog belonged to one of them.

This afternoon I made another shelter for the propane tanks on my furnace. Today was just an awesome day. A day so nice that you would be glad that you were not working for "the man", or "the woman"(see, I'm learning PC), or the wing nut in the corner office with the personality of a sea slug. No pics cause you would just get jealous and quit your job. Then who would pay for CPP?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Signing in to see if the numbers reappeared...No, still gone and no sign of the spamette.

TGIF and a 3-day weekend, to boot! Quit teasing we working stiffs! Did you find work more insufferable the closer to retirement you got? Please say yes! I need to know that "this" is just the natural course of things.

Not that a yes will be any comfort. I have to work to 2012 before I can take early retirement. How much more insufferance can I take? See, bad decisions made early in life come back to bite hard! Jason, take note! Take seriously what I said about the government job.

So Happy Thanksgiving - Bessie, Shirley and Rose are coming to dinner on Sunday. They have cooked their fare share of holiday meals over the years, so now it's our turn.

C