Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Nope, not recycled, same crappy weather as yesterday. We've got anothe 1.8 inches of rain since Sunday.


Whiskey Jack in the fire pit.


This morning I changed the oil in the generator, and the snow blower. Then I installed boxes and ran wire in the garage for lights. Maybe tomorrow I'll finish that job, or maybe not. If the weather improves a little I might take a trip down the river and check out the beaver dam. The water level is very high, no problem for me, adjustable dock, but some docks are almost under water. On my trip to town yesterday I noticed the culvert on the Notman road was barely handling the water flow and the water was close to going on the road. If the dam breaks, we could lose the road.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Silly Whiskey Jack! He should be perched ON the fire pit, not IN the fire pit. Could prove injurious to his health.

So, is Grouse, Under Glass on the menu tonight? Or is it Grouse, In the Freezer...

C