Sunday, October 15, 2006

Don't look at the last picture TT, it's supper tomorrow.

8:am yesterday.


Yesterday I helped Razor clean out the culverts on the Sand Dam road again.


That's the best we could do without a bigger culvert and some gravel.


8: am this morning.


That blurr at the edge of the wavey water is a kingfisher. Hey Kman, I see a dinosaur cloud, do you?


Ok, ok, ok Germaine, you don't have to drive all the way out here just to give me "merd" (spelling?)for missing the blog yesterday. I've been busy. First off, yesterday morning I went to the Lube and Grill for a barley bagel for breakfast. Then Razor and I unplugged two of the three culverts on the road again. The other one is hopelessly plugged and probably needs to be replaced by a bigger one. Then we pulled Richie's boat out of the water. Then Razor pulled Richie out of the ditch. (Don't ask, he says that Berlin was driving, but we know better). THEN, we got to eat a Shirley supper! Ham, scalloped potatoes, and green stuff, and orange stuff too. And then a great big dinner plate of prostitute pie. I was stuffed. If my favorite fouton wasn't already occupied, I would have slept right there. AND, I got a big box of brownies to take home.

Yesterday TT had picked up some milk for me, but....she forgot to give it to me last night.( I think she's losing it) So, this morning I went back to Frasertown. The next thing I know, I'm on the road gang again. After I finally got my milk home, I went out to check my road for fallen trees because of all the wind we had lately. I dropped in to visit the bachelorette down the lake. You won't believe this but I scored some more brownies, butter tarts and date squares! Oh, life is tough on the Tomiko, tough, tough, tough. Oh yeah, LB is doing good.

Stop reading now TT.





Tomorrow night's supper. I would have it tonight but I already had supper defrosted.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Frank I did mean to give you merde , just mist your blog that all, I like your blog it like my morning journal, keep it up ,have a good day ,,bye for now ,Germaine