Tuesday, October 24, 2006

I couldn't resist. I had to have half of the partrige breast and a sausage and a couple of meat balls. Cholesterol is really just WD40 for arthritic joints.


Geese, if I wanted weather like this, day after day after day, I would have retired to the Passage. I just would have to remember, at the N.S. border, to turn my watch back twenty years.


I didn't do too much out side today, the scab on my shin gets rubbed by the rubber boots. (no, I do not want to talk about it!) Another crappy, slushy day. I think I'll start posting every second day until we get some decent sun to charge my batteries. I would rather watch TV than entertain you every day.

C, George is tied up to protect the moose, wolves and bears.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ouch! Is somebody having a MM day? (That could be 1 of 2 things or both. Male Mentalpause or Mental Meltdown.) Hmmm...

Supper looks absolutely inviting. Perhaps one of your neighbours will drop in to share with you. Maybe they will bring along a few pick-me-ups...Good luck with that...

A word of advice from a far. It might not be a good idea to flaunt your culinary skills indiscriminately, because the one you call Shirley may decide you don't need nurturing and nourishing anymore. Oh, oh...

I wish to note that there is NO snow, slushy or otherwise on the ground in the Passage. Not even a fog bank on the horizon.

The trip home last year left a lasting impression on you, I see. Well, I suppose when you live in Paradise...everthing else pales in comparison.

Oh, Georgie, let loose, be free. It's only a little slushy snow!

I hope you get over your little snit soon. The prospect of having no excuse to avoid the vacuum cleaner, the laundry hamper and dishwasher, leaves me disheartened. And no plan ready to replace the entertaining and enlightening, Frank Brown. As Winnie, the Pooh oft said, "Oh, bother!"

c

Anonymous said...

Oh Oh, are those "Granny Ticket's" meatballs? and if so, does Donnie know that you have a supply? this may not be pretty! ... "let it snow, let it snow, let it snow; it's beginning to look alot like Christmas!!!" 2 months today! I can't wait.

Jason said...

Maybe you could hook George up to some kind of power generating wheel. I don't know what kind of chain you would have to tie him up with, I don't think rope can contain him.