Tuesday, October 17, 2006

3:30 this afternoon.


Sorry, no interesting pictures today. I didn't have my camera ready when some dufus with both front fenders smashed in cut me off on Trout Lake road. He then switched lanes and then cut off the guy in front of me. If people out here drove like that we wouldn't have any trees left.......Although I do kinda remember a birch tree that was almost scared to death last winter. Ha, ha, ha. So, my nerves are a little frazzled. I'll probably need a few fortified 7 ups to relax me tonight. I even went to the produce part of a grocery store but there wasn't any one around to explain what all the green, yellow and red stuff was.

C, it's a ruffed grouse, sometimes called a partrige. We fall back on Oct 29

3 comments:

the Mailman Family said...

That's a spooky looking picture - getting ready for Haloween??

John and Cathy Miller said...

Margaret, he's recycling!

C

PS Frank, don't Blog after you have those 7-Ups or you will get what resembles my last message last night. Oh, my nerves!

Michelle said...

get this, all those pretty colourful things in the produce dept... they are called FRUITS and VEGETABLES. they are really yummy (well, except for maybe eggplant!).

you should try one sometime ;)