Thursday, October 12, 2006



It was a dark and stormy night.

The temp was supposed to drop during the evening and over night. It was raining, so Kita and I kicked back and watched TV. Around 10 pm the out side temp was 15c and Kita and I were sweating our , OK Kita doesn't have any. It was hot so we opened the patio door when all of a sudden the wind kicked up and it was raining on my lazy boy. The wind was so strong that my boat was almost doing a wheelie. We got another 1.6 inches of rain. Around 11:30 I went out and pumped out the boat.

7:00 am


It snowed this morning, that's snow on Kita's back.


It really came down for a while this afternoon. "They" are calling for up to 15 cm over night. Yahooooo!!!!!! Rev 'er up Razor!


This morning I hooked up the power cables to the garage. Then I went to Jack's and replaced a part in his washing machine.

One more wakey, Berlin. Ya better bring your trap doors!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Holy crap - I forgot about that - using the outhouse, good thing you reminded me - I have just the right attire. We are troopers - nothing a little heater won't do!

See you tomorrow - with the hamburgers... if you need anything else email us tonight!
Berlin