Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Last evening.






Lonely duck this afternoon.


It's a cool, damp, breezy day. I was working in the garage this morning and had to come in and have a coffee to warm up my hands. I even have a fire going already. See? I'm not as insensitive as some people think. Even Kita is curled up in front of the stove. I think I'll just hibernate the rest of the day and catch up on the news papers.

C, a grey jay is, wait for it, grey! Not blue, I'll try for a better pic. They are usually very friendly and will take food from your hand.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I would really appreciate you taking a picture or two of a Whiskey Jack (love that name!)if one stays still long enough for you to capture it on "film". Tell Goerge, hands off, until the shutter clicks.

C

PS I'll get John to pass on your greeting to Bessie. i'm sure she'll be tickled pink!