Thursday, October 05, 2006

It started clearing up just after I posted yesterday.


-1.9 degrees this morning. What can you say about a sunrise like this? Wow, maybe.


A reflection of the sun rise on the lake, through the fog.




Today I ran a couple of power cables to the garage. It's only taken me a year and a half to get it done. Next trip to town, I'll get some light fixtures. Maybe the guy who makes the mess out there will now be able to see, so he can put stuff back where it belongs.

Yesterday I removed the funny letters that you have to type in to post a comment. The idea is to prevent spamming. Some people said that they couldn't figure out how to comment. But the last comment looks like spam. If it happens again, I'll put the funny letters back in.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Whew, it wasn't me!

And damn them who ever they are, because typing in those letters is a royal pain.

C