Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Threatening skies last evening around 7 PM. Thunder boomers to the north of us, but we were ok.


Nice looking day today but there is a heavy storm warning for this area.


Company is coming!


I had my first company since the ice left. Three young guys and their dog Kisha, and Granny to baby sit. George was not too impressed with Kisha, hissing and growling, and licking his lips. Everybody survived, so I guess I'm not that bad of a host. Granny got the boys back on the boat around 11:30 using that four letter word "WORK" tomorrow. Maybe next time Granny will "accidentally" fall off the boat on the way over.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

more visitors are coming,but with a moving van,grannys gonna move in .nice pictures frank!

John and Cathy Miller said...

Oh, you guys sure know how to make me giggle! Giggle, not jiggle. That's another story. Granny's gonna get you.

I left a note on gnomes on my blog under your comment. I'm pleased to see that I'm being read - it takes a lot of effort and sometimes frustration getting it all together. How did you get your counter? Nice touch. The other day, I was visitor 2900 - a nice round figure.

We aren't going to get to Ontario this year. We owe Newfoundland a visit, too. No time and no money, makes us stay-at-homes!

I hear Bessie impressed my buddy George! Or was that the other way around?