Saturday, May 27, 2006

Yesterday, Kita let me sleep in till 7:45, so to make up for that, here's what 5:45 looked like today.


4 PM today.


Here's a mallard duck for superson K-man, who has now decided that he wants to be a bird watcher when he grows up instead of a paleontologist.


Went to town this morning. I get my drinking water from a brew your own beer place. Don't laugh, it's true, just water. They must have been tasting their products last night because they were half an hour late opening up. I've decided that people who hold yard sales should be shot. People who park in the middle of the street and leave their car doors open at yard sales should be tarred and feathered and sent to some horrible place like Florida or Toronto to live. Gee, I've never noticed that going to town put me in a bad mood before, have you? Any way, on the way back I picked up the boat trailer and then got a hernia helping Jack install his new genset.

Richie is back. He's trying to put gravel on his new road but he keeps breaking the dump trucks. I didn't get a chance yet to see which Berlin he brought this time, but he is here for a week.

No comments: