Thursday, May 04, 2006

Last evening.

This am.


This afternoon.




I think that we had just enough rain this morning to hatch the you know whats. We are afraid to say those words cause we've been lucky so far.

Big clean up today. I haven't been keeping up on the house XY thing since the weather has been nice, spending all day out side everyday. The white bread I made doesn't look very good. When I was making raisin bread, the top fell off the cinnamon bottle dumping half of the bottle into the dough. Oh well, I hear that cinnamon is an antioxidant, or something like that. Maybe I'll tell Aunt Bessie that Tomiko Tina came over and made the bread. Rich says that everybody would believe that one. It seems that the cooking gene skipped a generation in her family. So I hauled water for a couple of loads of laundry, beds are made, cat and dog hair all vacuumed up. The only thing that I didn't get done was to fill the 60 gallon tank. I figure that Aunt Bessie is a lot younger than I feel, so she can fill the tank. There might not be a posting tomorrow, I'm not sure what time we will get back from town.

2 comments:

John and Cathy Miller said...

Frank, tell Aunt Bessie that Nanny C. (aka Shirley) hopes she (Bessie)is having a good time in Ontario. Shirley will be interested in hearing about the trip North to see you (with Gord and Don.) Shirley is busy organizing the Clan Campbell reunion this summer in between funerals. (Long story)

Shirley has been on a mission of late. With all the death and dying, especially because of Cancer, she has been having a battery of tests done - so far so good...The results she dreads most will be in this week. I think she is making sure she is not the next one to "go". She's not ready yet!

I hope you post some pictures of the their visit!

John says, "MOSQUITOES" Apparently if you won't say it, he will???

Cathy

the Mailman Family said...

Can't wait to see pictures of the visit! Maybe Aunt Bessie will make some bread for you . . .